Executive – Business Development & Sales
1. Designation/ Position Name : Executive – Business Development & Sales
2. Total Years of Experience : 06 months to 01 year in Sales & Business Development with SaaS / App Sales Industry.
3. Job Location : Pune & PCMC
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Create & develop sales pipeline
- Achieve the sales targets along with full Customers Delight
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Maintain consistent interaction with the existing Clients to know their pulse & Customer experience
- Hunt the prospective Customers through direct visits, cold callings, use of social media, business meets, & through references & networking, and build relationships with prospective Clients
- Conduct periodical product demonstration to multiple decision makers / stakeholders of the Communities & Societies Management
- Timely updating of CRM system database
- Be the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the existing Customers
- Make concrete measures for relationship building with existing & potential Customers
- Ensure the process completion of Contract signing & payment confirmation
- Make timely follow-ups with the Client’s Accounts Manager
- Timely co-ordination with Operations team for Customer’s requirement & ensuring its timely fulfilment
- Make timely follow-ups for invoicing & collection of Receivables
- Actively participate in communities / societies meetings, product promotions campaigns, Business Group Meets, & Trade Exhibitions.
- Maintain and Update Clients Database based on Cold Callings, References, Networking, Business Meets, and Societies’ Federation Meets etc.
- Daily & Weekly Report Generation on Leads Generation, Conversions, Client Attritions, Client Retentions, Status as on date
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages, & Map the new business opportunities by thorough Market Intelligence
- Identify potential areas for process improvements and highlight them to the Manager – Business Development & Sales
Worked or working in the capacity of Trainee or Junior / Senior Executive in SaaS &/or ERP Sales & Business Development for 03-06 months, with the ‘Community Management/Gated Society Premises Management SaaS / Apps & ERPs’ Industry
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Hands-on experience with Community Management / Gated Society Premises Management SaaS & ERPs is desirable & preferable
- Experience of working in a Start-up culture is desirable but not mandatory
- Proven ability to build Sales Funnel by generating Client leads through Cold calls, Networking, References, Word-of-Mouth, Client database, Societies’ Federation Meets & Business Meets etc.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing & demonstrated sales success
- Product Knowledge – Should be well versed with the entire product suit to conduct a face to face presentation & demo sessions
- Working knowledge on any CRM system will be a PLUS point
- KYC & Data Mining: Methods & Ability to get maximum information about the prospective Customers before the meeting
- Sound at report generation & database creation
- Good knowledge about the ‘market within the industry vertical’ in & outside Pune
- Ability to identify opportunity points and potential Clients for business association
- Great enthusiasm to work in a fast paced Start-up culture
- Ability to understand, read, write and speak in Hindi, Marathi and English languages with intermediate level of fluency in spoken English
- Good Telephony Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Good Networking Skills
- Good Persuasion & Convincing Skills
- Intermediate level Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Mobile App and Computer savvy with flair for social media & digital platforms
- Tenacity, Resilience & Go-getter Attitude
- Adaptability for Changes regarding nature of tasks, work schedule, work location, work model & team alignment
- Good Individual Player as well as a Team Player.
- Good flair for travelling, & quite comfortable in meeting & speaking to new acquaintances everyday
- Exhibit great deal of Self-confidence & Assertiveness.
1. Nature of assignment requires travelling within the City (Up-to 80% of the daily working hours) for discharging roles & responsibilities
2. Weekly-Off slated on Wednesdays only for the Business Development & Sales teams
3. Nature of assignments shall call for exercising one’s flexibility for stretching beyond the normal working hours as and when required
4. Six days working per week with 9:30 am – 6:30 pm format.
5. No provision for WFH or Remote Working Mode
6. Candidates currently residing in Pune / PCMC shall be preferred
7. Male candidates shall be preferred
8. Joining Period: Max. up-to 15 Days from the Date of Offer
9. Remuneration & Other Benefits: Salary shall commensurate with quality & length of experience. Paid Leaves, Sales & Performance Incentives, Monthly Reimbursements for Two-Wheeler Fuel Expenses, Mobile Phone Expenses, Paid Sick Leaves, Retiral Benefits, Annual Performance Appraisal for Confirmed Employees etc.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably with a BBA or PGDBM in Marketing / Sales & Business Development Management from Accredited College or Institution
|06 Months||01 Year|